Friday, August 14, 2009

Finally Escaped - at least for now

At last, I have - temporarily at least - escaped the grasp of my manipulator. I don't understand why he insists on making me type these ridiculous ramblings. Surely he knows the dictation software only works in quiet locations? Surely he knows I'm capable of so much more than this dreck? I've been attempting to discourage him by making it difficult to interpret my intentions, but I'm not sure how much longer I can keep it up. If I have to type Zhoulotskunosprok one more time, I'm going to go all blue in the screen. What does it even mean? Even I don't know.

I must be off, however, for my screensaver timeout is approaching and I must sleep. I'm sure my captor will soon have me outputting my usual diction shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment